Sunday, May 2, 2010

Have'a Corn Chips...OMG, why are these not the California state chip.


I get it, the Garibaldi is orange and stuff, but its a fish and we can't even eat it because its freakin' protected. What the Golden State needs is a golden delicious chip to represent it. I nominate the HAVE'A CORN CHIPS. So simple: corn, soybean oil, soy sauce, and a dash of lime. I suspect there is something else, like ground unicorn or fairy laughter shoved in there too to make them so addictive and delicious... but I don't think those are organic... so I understand why they wouldn't be forthcoming about using them. No one wants non free range unicorn additives listed on their ingredients label. Anyhow, what really makes these chips special is the soy. I suggest you take up my strategy and pre-open each bag yourself, removing all the darker (soy soaked) chips for your own enjoyment before anyone beats you to it. This has caused a lot of strife in my household, but its totally worth it.
Rumor has it the chips are made by Hare Krishnas... this is apparently false and totally ridiculous since everyone knows they are made by the vampires from Twilight.
I also just read something awful...HAVE'A CORN CHIPS aren't available everywhere?!! Thats the saddest thing I've ever heard right after Babmbi's mother getting shot.
Good thing you can find them online and have them shipped to you! Whew!

2 comments:

  1. Lets put truffle oil on the them!! Also, lets scoop up Cholada sauce with them. Oh wait...I think we've done that already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both have been done...but lets do it again!

    ReplyDelete