Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Farm Fresh To You..... veggie delivery!?? what's next, pizza? hahaha....oh.


A large box of fresh, organic vegetables arrived on my doorstep today. I am so glad they didn't run into the pizza or Chinese delivery guy cause wouldn't that just be embarrassing. Or, what if I was walking up with a big bucket of KFC. hahaha. Ok, I could go on and on....
FARM FRESH TO YOU.....is fresh stuff from a local farm that comes straight to you. Right, just like the name says. You can get fruits, veggies or both. You can get them in a small box, medium box or big box and you can eat them with a fox in the rain and on a train......you get the point. Its all up to you, even how often you get the delivery. I started with once every three weeks, but plan to update to 3 times a day as soon as they add cookies.
Honestly, I was impressed with how much you get. I chose the box with just veggies. It cost me $31.50 and came loaded with everything from mushrooms, carrots, avocados, sweet potatoes, onion, salad, squash, cucumber, lima beans and radishes to kale and rapini (I think they invented rapini because I've never heard of it before).

www.farmfreshtoyou.com


Thanks Bonnie for the info. If you hear of a farm that delivers a petting zoo to your door, let me know.

7 comments:

  1. I see that the box is just as excited to get it's hands on the veggies as I am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You got lima beans?? I have not seen these yet. so happy it worked out!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they were lima beans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Good content. I like that you have the "Sharing" widget on the right bar. But, you should make the "farmfrashtoyou" link active. his gives your reader a simple click. It also adds to what's called "the linked economy". Active linking between sites is how blogs grown and it's helpful in your SEO (search engine optimization) efforts.

    Danny
    Professor of New Media Technology, Academy of Art Universtity

    ReplyDelete
  5. well professor, Im new to this blogging thing and I don't know how to make the darn links active. I tried and tried. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to your dashboard (link in the upper right).
    Click "Edit Posts" right next to the big blue NEW POST button.
    Go to the first big tab "Postings" (you may already be there)
    Click "edit" on that post.
    Hilite the link text.
    In the little toolbar right above the text (starts with the thing to change the text) click on the icon of the little green ball. It's next to the T with the rubics cube.
    Type in the URL.
    Click OK.

    This WILL be on the final.

    ReplyDelete