Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Indian Candy Salmon....best reason I've ever heard to overfish.


If salmon just swam around all candied like this, I would overfish the hell out of them myself. This INDIAN CANDY SALMON from Santa Monica Seafood walked into my life one day and now I have to go there in disguise (or send my sister) so I'm not the weird girl who shows up way too much. Basically, its a smoked salmon candied in what my palate has detected to be salt, brown sugar and natural hardwood smoke. Its also written on the sign, but whatever, I'd trust my palate over a dumb ole sign any day. This is definitely on the list of foods that you can eat till you feel sick. That list is quite long for me, and I might have a problem, but that's irrelevant to this post. As with most things, if you don't live near a Santa Monica Seafood, and planning your family's yearly vacation around INDIAN CANDY SALMON is out of the question, I bet you can find it near you in a good, fresh seafood store. Or, if you are a trapper living in Alaska, just add brown sugar to your monthly food drop and make it yourself. Watch out for bears as everyone knows they like candied anything...

www.santamonicaseafood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment